greychain Gold Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jul 13, 2018 Messages 779 Reaction score 122 Jul 20, 2020 #1 I'm using a Logitech webcam C310 for my agent camera. When I accept a call the agent image displayed in the 3CX webclient is mirrored. The customer image is ok. Also mirrors on the 3CX Android APP.
I'm using a Logitech webcam C310 for my agent camera. When I accept a call the agent image displayed in the 3CX webclient is mirrored. The customer image is ok. Also mirrors on the 3CX Android APP.
LeonidasG_3CX Product Manager Staff member Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 2,176 Reaction score 670 Jul 21, 2020 #2 Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into this and get it fixed for one of the next minor bugfix releases.
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into this and get it fixed for one of the next minor bugfix releases.