Android App Always ''Connecting''

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.turmel

Free User
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I'm pretty much oput of ideas here.

I have installed 3CX app version 16.7.8.121 on android 8.1.0
The app works fine on our local wifi network but when I try to run the app on my carriers LTE network with a private APN is stays in ''connecting'' mode.

Anyone ever worked with a private APN on a LTE network and 3cx?
Is there anything special we might have forgotten to add in the configurations of the server.
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg
 
Hi @c.turmel ,
Could you please update the app to the latest available on the playstore and let us know if issue still exist?
Also I would suggest to check out the guide and enable background data.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us