Solved Android App Beta v 20.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen_Miller

Silver Partner
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
492
Reaction score
102
I installed the version 20.0.0 today after reading the blog post (which might be improved my mentioning the version number).
I don't know if this is intentional but when I did a search on the name 'ryan' I got one page of results but it only went through first names starting with C so it fell far short of finding my contact. It found a lot of Bryan names.
Using Google Pixel 8 Pro w/ Android 14.

Allen

1699909806041-png.38204
1699909848035.png
 

Attachments

  • 1699909806041.png
    1699909806041.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 77
Hi @Allen_Miller

Thanks for your feedback. Could you kindly confirm if the Webclient gives you the same results when searching for the same search crieteria please?
 
Hi Thom,

The Webclient gives a different result and did in fact include the contact I was looking for.

Thanks.

Allen

1699993401019.png
 
@Allen_Miller is the PBX v18 or V20?
Can we have the exact version of the PBX please?
 
sure. it is 18.0 (Build 939)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02