Android app never rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenMasta

Customer
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
254
Reaction score
10
I am running 16.7.8 on my android device. Although I can make calls, my device never rings. It doesn't matter if the call is external via queue or internal direct extension dial. As far as I'm aware, my device is not in silent mode. I'm assuming because when I select, it asks if I want to set silent mode.

I know there are updates for this app in the play store but I have hesitated to update because in years past, it seemed to be a thing where new versions were not backwards compatible. Ie v15 didn't work with v14 server. Forgive me if the numbering is wrong but I definitely encountered this issue at some point a long time ago.

Has that changed so I can freely update the app without worry?
 
Hello everyone,

Just created a new thread for the same issue with a Blackview BV6800 Pro owned by one of my customers.

For my case, it doesn't seem to be ISP or mobile provider related as other users of the same install receive their calls correctly...
 
Hi guys. We have disabled energysaving settings for the 3CX app in Android and it looks like that phone is now working properly. I hope this helps some of you having this issue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us