Android update from 2.2 to 2.3 ! PROBLEM **FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukro

Joined
May 7, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
After update the device, i cant manage to start the program.Every time i get an error in process com.tcx.sip.ui.

please solve the problem as i was using 3cxphone a lot. THX !
 
why I cannot record call voice conversation? In the old version of 3cx on my android phone, I can save all voice conversations in my cellphone. Now with the new version, I cannot record. I cannot find where it is saved. I opened folder of 3cxphone in my cellphone SD card, there is no records. Could you tell me how I set up for recording?

I like 3cx on my android phone because it had ever recording function. Please help me find out how.

Thanks.
 
recodring will be back in the next coming version and wording for incoming and outgouing audio streams
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us