Answers in speaker phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott

Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
I have a Samsung Moment with Android 2.1 and 3CXPhone 14 and I'm connecting to Callcentric over 3G. When ever I place a call or answer a call the phone is automatically switched into speaker mode. This is not something that occurs when I make a regular cellular call.
 
The 3CXPhone for Android is provided for free, you can recommend it as on most other phones this issues does not really happen.
When i say a fix will be available soon, i mean that the issue will be fixed entirely and it will be a reliable solution.
 
I'm having exactly the same problem with a T-Mobile Pulse Mini (Huawei U8110) . Is it likely the new release will fix this problem?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us