APNS PUSH to ios devices no longer working.

Cliff

SOHO User
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Hi, I am running 20.0 Update 5 (Build 551 Release) and ios devices have stopped ringing either when on the local network or on 4G/5G.
Previously it worked with no problems at all.

I am getting the following error in the log:-

Failed to send APNS PUSH to device iPhone 15 Pro Max (Ext.100). Internal exception occured: System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: The request was canceled due to the configured HttpClient.Timeout of 100 seconds elapsing. ---> System.TimeoutException: A task was canceled. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCompletionSourceWithCancellation`1.WaitWithCancellationAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.DecompressionHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.HttpClientLoggerHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.HttpClientLoggerHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFailure(Exception e, Boolean telemetryStarted, HttpResponseMessage response, CancellationTokenSource cts, CancellationToken cancellationToken, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken) at _3CX.Push.PushTransport.TryPushAppleStandardV1(String bearer, PushTask pushTask, String topic, String devToken, Int32 expiry) at _3CX.Push.PushTransport.PushAppleStandardV1(PushTask pushTask, String topic, String devToken, Int32 expiry) at _3CX.Push.PushTransport.PushAppleStandard(PushTask pushTask, Boolean voip, Boolean immediate)
 
Hi Cliff,

I've sent you a pm
 
I'm getting the same error with one of our customers. They reported ios device 3cx app stop ringing and.getting the same error. what was the fix, please
 
I'm getting the same error with one of our customers. They reported ios device 3cx app stop ringing and.getting the same error. what was the fix, please
Hi, After updating the firmware on my MikroTik router the ipv6 firewall got turned on. This blocked the push notifications. Turned it off and everything worked again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nathan@Voxtelesys

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us