App not responding when locked and ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severin Meyer

Free User
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
135
Reaction score
18
Since a few days, I cannot answer a call on my locked Galaxy S8.
The phone is ringing, and I can see the incoming call, but no button works.
Also the ringing cannot be muted by clicking on the volume button.

3CX App: 16.6.1.86
Phone: SM-G950F, Android 9, Kernel 4.4.111
 
Hi @Severin Meyer,
The fix for muting the ringer will be included in the upcoming beta to be released soon. Watch this space.
 
Hello
same issue on my samsung J6 and S7 since around 3 or 4 weeks.
The notification describe in this post https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/android-beta-messaging-support/ never comes on the phone if the phone is locked.

I just see the "normal" 3CX incoming screen" with no possible action ( I can't use the red or green button into the 3CX APP screen )

version 16.7.0.23 on android 8 (S7) and 10 (J6) phones.
3CX server : 16.0.6.655

If the phone is unlocked , I can take call by the new notification or directly into 3CX App without issue.

BR
Stéphane
 
Hi @srevol,
Please confirm in ‘App info’ > ‘Battery’ > ‘Optimize battery usage’, any optimization is disabled, i.e. the app must be included in 'Apps not optimized'. You can also check in 'Settings' > 'Device care' > 'Battery' with the 'Put app to sleep' option disabled.
 
Hi KyriakosP
yes , checked , 3CX app is not optimized on my both phone.

and when a call comes , my both phones ring/vibrate as before. The "only" issue is I can't pick up the call.

BR
Stéphane
 
@srevol please keep in mind that the latest Android app changes the incoming call button behavior from drag to single tap to answer/decline, to make the app more responsive and incoming call management quicker. Can you tap the buttons to answer/decline the call?
 
my bad , you're right
slide the buttons does not pick up the call
but single tap does !
I'm sorry ,all ok....
BR
Stéphane
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyriakosP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock