Automatic contact creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

roiya

Gold Partner
Joined
May 8, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
5
Hey all,
I did steps as follows : https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-not-showing-all-calls.122311/
I tried to test it and salesforce kept creating the 3CX NEW CONTACT even if I edited the contact details and the call registered to the new contact created .

I think the problem is here :
<Request SkipIf="[CreateContactEnabled]!=True||[IIf([CreateOnCallDirection]==Inbound,[CallDirection]!=Inbound,False)]==True" Url="/services/data/v55.0/sobjects/[IIf(...asic and I don't know what to change it for .
 
Because there are other things to check than just adding a chained scenario. You need to add a condition for found results in the previous scenario.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
So what are you suggesting to do ?
Adding the scenario that they said to edit before this scenario ?
My XML knowledge very basic.
 
So what are you suggesting to do ?
Adding the scenario that they said to edit before this scenario ?
My XML knowledge very basic.
If you're unsure, hire someone. Because you can waste a lot of time trying stuff before getting it right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,960
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us