• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Azure VM based hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

saad321

New User
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am new to using 3CX and i am stuck at this point. I am trying to connect my SIP based Android Monitor to the 3CX hosted on Azure VM. I am able to login to the 3CX portal through any network but when i try to connect my SIP monitor to the 3CX it is not going through. I I have allowed the traffic for the specific ports on my system which i am using. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thank you.
 
Extensions > Options > uncheck "Disallow outside of LAN"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us