Bandwidth issues on LiveChat

Status
Not open for further replies.

the65

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
I'm having poor quality video and audio with my web-initiated live chat connections.

The Livechat URL is on-premise so I am assuming all the traffic has to go through my on-prem 3CX controller. What are the hardware and bandwidth specs for a good quality live-chat connection?

ps: Sorry if this has been covered before, I can't seem to find a search option in these forums.
 
Hi @the65,

A quick google of your camera specs would probably point you in the right direction here. For example: Find your camera quality (e.g 720p puts your at about 900MB/h) and divide it to find out if your internet connection can handle sending and receiving video with the current Mbps connection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock