- Joined
- Jul 16, 2021
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 3
I have had a couple of instances where our Fanvil phones have re-provisioned themselves and lost all the users BLF's that they have set on the phone. I have been told that if I programme them in the 3CX System Console, the BLF's will remain and won't have to be reprogrammed. ( Is that the case? )
However, it seems that within the console, there are quite a few options that aren't present compared to the phone, including the option to 'Blind Transfer' ( BLF/BXAFE ) or 'Attended Transfer' ( BLX/AXFER ) - I have programmed the users phones in the Console only, but they are saying that when they transfer calls they are all 'Blind Transfers'. I have changed the setting 'Select transfer method used (Blind or Attended) when you press a DSS key' in the 'Provisoning tab' to 'Attended / Consultative Transfer' and rebooted the phone, but they are still saying the issue remains.. Never had the issue when the numbers were set up on the phones rather than in the console? Do the BLF settings in the console over-rule the ones on the phones?
Thanks in advance..
However, it seems that within the console, there are quite a few options that aren't present compared to the phone, including the option to 'Blind Transfer' ( BLF/BXAFE ) or 'Attended Transfer' ( BLX/AXFER ) - I have programmed the users phones in the Console only, but they are saying that when they transfer calls they are all 'Blind Transfers'. I have changed the setting 'Select transfer method used (Blind or Attended) when you press a DSS key' in the 'Provisoning tab' to 'Attended / Consultative Transfer' and rebooted the phone, but they are still saying the issue remains.. Never had the issue when the numbers were set up on the phones rather than in the console? Do the BLF settings in the console over-rule the ones on the phones?
Thanks in advance..
