• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Implemented Bring Back WebRTC Click To Call in v15

roadwings

Customer
Reaction score
Please return WebRTC Click to Call functionality, just like it was. With URL's that match our custom FQDN and ring to an extension. We have advertising created and running with click to call URL's, and business processes revolving around this issue.

This almost equates to removing the ability to have DID's. Webmeeting is neat, but it is not near the same thing.

Currently on 3CX v15 Pro SC 16, thinking about reverting back, just for WebRTC.

Upvote 41
Re: Bring Back WebRTC Click To Call in v15

Dammit, no wonder I couldn't get it working if they have removed it, what a stupid thing to do, as far as I know its the only system out there that does it. BRING IT BACK.

It will be back better and improved

Any timing on when it will be back?

Please return WebRTC Click to Call functionality

SI!!! que regrese el WebRTC, click para llamar, es excelente, esperamos lo regresen pronto. Y por lo demás, felicitaciones a las mejoras en 3CX.
If they return the WebRTC , click to call , it is excellent , we hope you come back soon .
And congratulations to improvements 3CX

Reactions: roadwings

YES BRING IT BACK PLEASE

:oops: I'm about to pass out from holding my breath.

Why did you lock the other post about this in the V15 forum? webrtc-45223.html :shock: It is your #2 most read post on that board, only behind your post with general v15 information.

LeonidasG was a little smart in saying "If you have any bugs to report, please do" So here goes... You have effectively removed trunks. Not cool. :evil: :twisted:

WebRTC Click 2 Call is in development. Just so you guys know, its not a trivial feature. The good news is its on the way.

cool, that is good news.

I was about to email my regional sales rep and complain officially about this, as this is a key marketing and sales point that has been taken from us! Let alone that my companys click to call link is dead and I noticed this by luck...

Also, none of my customers want to upgrade (they actually rely on this functionality).

Thank you for the good news and stepping it up again!

Any update on this? Can we have a date to work to please?

Any update please. When can we have it working?

Any date? Clients refuse purchase so no more sales without Click2Call.

We might even loose partner level status with all this wait...

That would suck.

The date please

Hello,
I am waiting for this feature as well. I found in the Blog this statement:
"Click2Call – This functionality was included in v14 and will make it back into update 6."

As far as I understood, it should be end of march 2017.

Any date? Clients refuse purchase so no more sales without Click2Call.

We might even loose partner level status with all this wait...

That would suck.

Absolutely ! Such a big push to move to v15 then pull one of the top selling points. I have a customer on the hook right now looking at 3CX and Shoretel specifically for WebRTC. Hope this come way before March.

When could we expect the release of click2call function ?

Thanks,

Waiting for it also!

Reactions: jlinds

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.