- Joined
- Jun 15, 2024
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello 3CX community!
I'm a new 3CX client, and we recently migrated from our old Wildix system to 3CX Pro.
I haven't found an answer in the forums, so I have a question regarding the Call Flow Designer.
I would like to create a "simple" script to check a variable in my contacts list. Specifically, I want to verify if the "Department" column equals "VIP" or not, and then route the call based on this result.
Is it possible to access this information from the Call Flow Designer?
Thanks in advance!
I'm a new 3CX client, and we recently migrated from our old Wildix system to 3CX Pro.
I haven't found an answer in the forums, so I have a question regarding the Call Flow Designer.
I would like to create a "simple" script to check a variable in my contacts list. Specifically, I want to verify if the "Department" column equals "VIP" or not, and then route the call based on this result.
Is it possible to access this information from the Call Flow Designer?
Thanks in advance!



