Call log displays UUID(?) rather than number

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavor8

Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Calls made with 3cxphone result in a strange code being entered in the call log, rather than the number itself. Further, clicking on call from the call log doesn't work on these codes.
 
Bump. Can this be fixed?

Thanks
 
@flavor8: Please provide more details on what your setup is. Who's your SIP provider? Are you going through a sip account manager like sipsorcery or pbxes.org? Are you attempting to dial out directly from 3CXPhone? What phone are you using? What version of Android are you using?
 
I am new to 3CX but I have everything working but my incoming caller ID also. I came across this post and I can give you more details on my phone and see if we can't get this resolved. I have included a link to a screen shot of my phone showing my incoming test calls and my one outgoing test call to the local weather. As you can see, it only shows characters so I never know who's calling. I am running the original Droid with Android 2.2.1 on it on the Bugless Beast 0.6 ROM. I have 3CX 1.2.9 installed.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2114546/screenshot.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us