CALL STATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdallahessam

Free User
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Dears,
I need to create cfd application to get the customer's phone number and send it to API to check the customer's order status and replay in a digital prompt based on order status , any idea how to implement it?
 
I have done this before, but depending on the API response (in most cases json) you would need to convert the response to just text, then using text to speech play back the response. However more information about the API would be needed to create a CFD to make the connection. I may be able to create such a system as well as @ConceptsWeb I know he has experience in this type on project.
 
I think our API would return text status such as (Delivered, on his way, canceled ) appreciate your support if you have a clear example or cfd example for the mentioned case
 
Here is my project.

Screenshot 2023-06-26 052313.png

Screenshot 2023-06-26 052402.pngScreenshot 2023-06-26 052451.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.