Solved Can I change LiveChat brand to my company name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperDC

New User
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
First of all, I would like to congratulate you for making such a beautiful system.
What I want to ask is this:
I want to use LiveChat on my website, but I want to do it without any ads.
Is there any way to remove the Powered By 3CX text on your LiveChat system?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_123.png
    Screenshot_123.png
    706.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Like
Reactions: N_G
Hi @HyperDC thank you so much, but I’m afraid that is not possible using just html code, but it is via wordpress plug-in.

Have a great day!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: HyperDC
Is there any way to remove the Powered By 3CX text on your LiveChat system?
This is this is possible, however what would be the point,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for making such a beautiful system.
if you like the system, than why would you remove credit from the builders? Much can be done with css, and javascripts, and to remove the Powered By 3CX text can be done and it is easy to do, but why? My advice is to leave well enough alone or find another platform.
 
Have you check the option in the Wordpress Plugin?
1698640577342.png
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_127.png
    Screenshot_127.png
    106.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_128.png
    Screenshot_128.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 3
I am using custom HTML code.
My Website is not WordPress.
So could you please tell me about where can I edit on HTML code?
Im afraid that is only possible via wordpress plugin
 
This is this is possible, however what would be the point,


if you like the system, than why would you remove credit from the builders? Much can be done with css, and javascripts, and to remove the Powered By 3CX text can be done and it is easy to do, but why? My advice is to leave well enough alone or find another platform.
Thank you for your suggestion, but the reason why we use a Self-Hosted and licensed product is that we do not want to advertise other companies or do not want to share data outside for data security reasons.
So, do you think it makes sense to still have ads while using a paid system?
 
Thank you for your suggestion, but the reason why we use a Self-Hosted and licensed product is that we do not want to advertise other companies or do not want to share data outside for data security reasons.
So, do you think it makes sense to still have ads while using a paid system?
Seems like you have 3 choices,
1 Figure out how to remove Powered By 3CX.
2 Find another product to use.
3 Live with it.
 
Solved problem with edit HTML code thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: HyperDC
Glad to know this is resolved ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: HyperDC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us