• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Cannot register Gigaset cordless

Status
Not open for further replies.

giuggimini

Free User
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Hi everybody,
i'm trying to register 2 extensions on 2 gigaset cordless (AS690IP) without success.
I'm using 5065 port (chosen on installation wizard of 3cx).
It always says "failed registration".
I'm sure that all parameters are ok but i don't have any log on pbx.
Can you help me?
Thanks a lot!
 
Even if i can register it (green on pbx and registered in the gigaset gui) it's not working.......
 
Hi!
Thanks for the reply and sorry but i'm new here.
I can register one of two but the extension isn't working in fact and the second won't register.

  • 3CX Version: latest
  • Server OS Debian 9
  • Is the 3CX Server: virtualized self-hosted
  • IP Phone Make/Model/Firmware - GIGASET AS690IP
  • Provisioning Method: Local
  • Has the Firewall Checker passed: YES
  • Are custom Phone Templates being used: NO
 
Hi @giuggimini,

The Gigaset AS690IP is not on our list of supported devices. To that end, I suggest moving over to a supported device instead. You can find a list of our supported devices here: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/
 
Another information.
Two days ago i was able to register it, today is not working anymore.
So i can't understand...
 
I'm afraid that we've not tested that device, so I can't assist you with any steps to remedy the situation. I suggest contacting a 3CX Partner to further assist.
 
Thanks a lot.
Could it be a solution using an ATA with 2 analogic phones?
 
I've never tried these Gigaset DECT model but if it's a SIP DECT base then it should be possible to make them to work even they are not supported.

Already got other gigaset working even they are not on 3CX list.
do you have GUI access on gigaset ?
 
I've used, what are probably similar, consumer models. What I've found, is that the 3CX server IP must be in 3 locations, in the settings...Domain, Proxy Server Address, and Registration Server.

If you have done this already, check the 3CX Activity Log to see if there is any sign of a registration attempt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AWS2P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us