• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Cannot Reject Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

StartSomethingGood

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Hello,

Currently using hosted 3CX for a couple small sites. Both are using Yealink T23G phones, firmware 44.84.0.140, which show as supported. They connect using STUN. I have duplicate entries for a phone to an extension. I've deprovisioned the phone(s) from the extension, but when I click on the box next to any of the phones in the "Phones" list in the UI, the option to "Reject" is greyed out. Am I missing something?

The reject option is greyed out for all phones, even non duplicate.

Thanks
 
Hello,

Duplicate entries are usually a sign that the STUN phones have been setup with improper network configuration (causing duplicates to appear).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, it was sharing a local SIP port with another device. That resolved it.

Any idea why I can't use the "reject" button on the phones list?
 
Hello,

The reject button is only used to reject PnP messages. These are only visible when you use SBC or LAN mode.

It was never meant to remove duplicate entries (those were technically valid entries in your case)
 
Got it. Thank you for the help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock