Can't make outbound calls even though outbound config is correct

jaylink5353

Trial User
Joined
May 26, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello!
Whenever I try to make a 3cx call out to my cell phone, i get :

There was no user or outbound rule found for the number +1xxxxxxxxx that Ext.10 dialed.

I've checked multiple times, even rewritten the rules and it still won't work. I am hosting it on digitalocean. Also, would SSL certificates cause this issue? I've also tried resetting E164 settings, but it didn't fix it. I use Twilio as a VOIP provider.

Thanks!

Screenshot of outbound rules:
Screen Shot 2025-05-26 at 4.17.35 PM.png
 
This error indicate that extension 10 cannot match the outbound rule. Note that if there are multiple outbound rules configured, matching will start from the top of the list. So the order does matter here.
Also try to remove the prefix and try to make the call. For reference check the guideline of how to make the outbound rules:
• https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/outbound-call-routing/
 
Hi,

Ext 10 is in one of the groups matched by this rule, and no other rules are set?
 
Do you have E164 processing settings enabled under Advanced --> E164? If so disable the feature completely and try again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us