Implemented Chat - add/delete participants

VictorSP

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
115
Reaction score
28
Hi,

I think the feature of chat must be enhanced because you can only create the chat but are not able to add or delete participants.

Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Telin Systems
Upvote 66
Great idea
 
excellent idea.

I think being able to rename and put a picture would be even better.
 
+1 Chat will be used more and more do to the damn virus issue. But we are getting complaints from clients not being able to add users to Chat Groups after creating them. Are we missing something or the chat is?
 
+1
 
+1
 
+1
Need to create new groups just to add people and then you're left with two groups for the same thing
 
we have group chat if we have new employees we need the possbility to add them to the chat
 
Really need this feature
 
I just realize few days it wasn't possible! This is a really need!

+99
 
I have a customer that would love this as well. Global Chat groups would be amazing as well. We can group extensions, now if those groups we're able to populate a Global Chat group that was dynamic as you moved folks in and out of the extension group, that would be an amazing add.

+1
 
Is this still not done yet?

Is there any way to add / remove members from a group chat without having to create a whole new chat group?

We now find ourselves in a situation where we’ve got multiple group chats going for the same thing with slightly different members and it’s becoming confusing for everyone as to which group is current. As far as I can see, the options for deleting / archiving a chat is purely local to each user and has no effect on the group for other members.

The only solution I can see is to disable chat & purge messages company wide via 3CX Manager dashboard and then re-enable it. I’m sure you can see that this isn’t a workable solution.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon