- Joined
- Oct 21, 2019
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi Everyone,
I want to suggest about the Chat Admin Management.
I want to allow the Administrator User to Manage the chat of 3CX. In particular, to add/remove user from the group of chat and create the group of chat.
Or disable the user to create group of chat and allow only the administrator user to create them.
Hope that would be an idea for the next update.
Thanks.
I want to suggest about the Chat Admin Management.
I want to allow the Administrator User to Manage the chat of 3CX. In particular, to add/remove user from the group of chat and create the group of chat.
Or disable the user to create group of chat and allow only the administrator user to create them.
Hope that would be an idea for the next update.
Thanks.