Chat forwarding does not work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonk1971

Free User
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 28, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I have my website chat set to ring a call group for calls and if no answer the call group forwards to an extension. But the extension that gets forwarded to from the call group is not what I have set in the forwarding rules for the group. It is also not the operator extension. If I set the chat to forward to the extension that the group is set to forward to it works but not if I go to the group first? Anyone have any thought on where I should look or what I might have set up incorrectly?
 
Hello, Bonk1971,
can you reply please:
1. 3CX version?
2. Do you use code snippet or wordpress plugin for livechat (if plugin -- which version?)?
 
Hello, Bonk1971,
can you reply please:
1. 3CX version?
2. Do you use code snippet or wordpress plugin for livechat (if plugin -- which version?)?

18.0 (Build 965) using plugin ver Version 10.0.4 and Wordpress 6.01
The extension that it is going to is my ext. It was set up as the operator ext earlier but I have since changed that and it still ignores the forwarded ext from the ring group and goes to my extension no matter what I put in the forward from the ring group.
 
Last edited:
Hello Bonk1971, can you send please screenshot of ring group settings.
 

Attachments

  • ring.ong.png
    ring.ong.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock