Chat notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinocino

SOHO User
Advanced Certified
Joined
May 14, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone,
when i receive chats, many times this is lost as i don't get the notification.
Do I only get notifications if chrome is open and I have the 3cx tab open (even if it doesn't have the focus) correct? If the webserver is closed I do not receive anything !.
Even notifications on android many times do not arrive.
Thanks for the support!
 
Are you in DND by any chance?
 
No, available
 
Hmm. Are you talking about the WP Live Chat plugin or the internal 3CX chat between extensions?
 
it is the same......do you receive the notification also then the browser is close or webclient is close?
 
If you have Chrome running in background or if you are using the browser extension, yes. You should also get mobile Push notifications on Android and iOS. (Android might require the use of your own Firebase account to help reliability.)
 
I receive notifications only if I have the webclient page open !!!
 
You need to have the browser open and the Webclient page open in a tab, but you don't necessarily have to have focus on that tab, or even on the browser, it can be minimized.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe