ignore my last note - I got it to provision... YET I can call out but no call comes to my new phone... but the voicemail shows up... I am not sure what is going on.
Here is the log output... according this I get no errors... just the phone does not act like it is receiving any calls but gets voice mail... I am completely confused!
RPS request for Fanvil X3S IP Phone of Thomas Wilson (5040) delivered successfully
3CX Phone System Management Console ID: 10018 01/18/2021 8:36:31 PM
RPS request for Fanvil X3S IP Phone of Thomas Wilson (5040) delivered successfully
3CX Phone System Management Console ID: 10018 01/18/2021 8:33:23 PM
RPS request for Fanvil X3S IP Phone of Thomas Wilson (5040) delivered successfully
3CX Phone System Management Console ID: 10018 01/18/2021 8:32:37 PM
RPS request for Fanvil X3S IP Phone of Thomas Wilson (5040) delivered successfully
3CX Phone System Management Console ID: 10018 01/18/2021 8:17:36 PM
Regarding the password, we can automatically generate a secure one for you.
1. Select and extension from the list
2. Click the Regenerate button
3. The (already provisioned) phone will now receive a new secure password from 3CX
Regarding calls, if you are referring to RPS then I suppose you must have used the STUN provisioning method (ie. the phone is not on the same network as the PBX) correct? (please confirm)