• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Cisco Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno Arantes

Customer
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello guys!

Could you help me, I have a CP-7821 phone - We know that it is not approved by 3CX, but I would like to know if I can connect it to my 3CX PABX, what is the best firmware to install, can you help me?
 
Since this is not a tested supported phone it is not possible to provide any advice regarding firmware requirements. Essentially any Sip-compatible device can be connected to 3cx, manually mind, and perform the most basic function of making and receiving calls but if you have any issues with then you will not be able to receive any support from 3cx.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClsVip
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us