- Joined
- May 4, 2023
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 20
Hi,
Apologies if this has been asked before, I've been searching but all I can find is either posts where people say the upgrade went smoothly aside from some small issues (Not related to softphones) or after the upgrade softphones couldn't connect but was due to them not having 443 opened on the firewall.
We have 443 opened on the firewall. I've done 2 upgrades so far and both instances the softphones (at least Windows (v20 MS Store version) and Android) can connect to the new v20 instance so far as they can make and receive calls but the extension status is grey and none of the tabs (Team, Contacts, Recents ect) load. If the apps are re-provisioned via the webclient they then connect no problem.
It seems related to the port change (5001/5000 > 443/80) because if I re-install the v20 server using the old ports (5001 & 5000), with no other changes, then both apps reconnect no problem.
Given the default ports pre v20 was 5000 and 5001 and in v20 are 443 and 80 I thought I'd see more reports about this or something in the FAQs for the v20 upgrade so being unable to find anything I can't help think I'm missing something? Or is everyone just installing v20 using the old http/s ports or suffering reprovisioning everyone's app?
Thank you
Apologies if this has been asked before, I've been searching but all I can find is either posts where people say the upgrade went smoothly aside from some small issues (Not related to softphones) or after the upgrade softphones couldn't connect but was due to them not having 443 opened on the firewall.
We have 443 opened on the firewall. I've done 2 upgrades so far and both instances the softphones (at least Windows (v20 MS Store version) and Android) can connect to the new v20 instance so far as they can make and receive calls but the extension status is grey and none of the tabs (Team, Contacts, Recents ect) load. If the apps are re-provisioned via the webclient they then connect no problem.
It seems related to the port change (5001/5000 > 443/80) because if I re-install the v20 server using the old ports (5001 & 5000), with no other changes, then both apps reconnect no problem.
Given the default ports pre v20 was 5000 and 5001 and in v20 are 443 and 80 I thought I'd see more reports about this or something in the FAQs for the v20 upgrade so being unable to find anything I can't help think I'm missing something? Or is everyone just installing v20 using the old http/s ports or suffering reprovisioning everyone's app?
Thank you
