Click2Call to CallQueue without Live Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas-PS

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Hello there,

We have a customer using 3CX to manage their call center, and they've asked us if we have a kind of webRTC to connect their clients with them.

We proposed using Click2Call funcionallity, but the don't want a live chat, only a button on their website to call some CallQueue.

Is it possible? They are using Joomla to host their website

Thanks!
 
we used a third-party service for this. take a look at our website 3cx.best-e.ru at the top is the "call" button . Is that what you want?
 
Hi @paurus

Yes! something like that, and if it's possible, changing the position of the call button where the live chat button is

Thanks!
 
you can put the button anywhere on the site. we did this on the service sipnet.ru
 
I think the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator will do what you need.
At the end, if you check out the additional configuration options, and will see this:
1614600828678.png
 
Hi @NickD_3CX,

Thanks a lot! it's working as I wanted!

Can include a keyboard to select some options? I mean, a kind of phone to connect with a recepcionist and push buttons to connect with different queues?

Thanks!
 
That I'm afraid not, each Click2Call URL is for a single destination without the ability for a user to input DTMF, but don't forget that you could do the same thing multiple times on your website, each time for a different destination.

So for Page A, you could have a button to send to Reception, for Page B, to a Queue, etc...
 
Hi @NickD_3CX

Thank you for your reply! I have more clear now, and I'm really sorry to continue asking the same one.

Is it possible to have multiple "call-us" buttons in a single web page? ex: one of them to sales, other to support...

Thanks!
 
Using the WP plugin, probably not, but you could use the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator.

While a bit more work, you have the ability to insert different links in different pages via code, so this should do the trick for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock