Click2talk popup chat box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos To

New User
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Good evening ,

I installed click 2 talk and I have configured it to send messages normally to call center users, what I notice is that in wordpress opens a new page for the chat when it is connected to the url of 3cx am I doing something wrong?

1626092719428.png
 
That is correct, the chat session exchanges the messages directly between the window that the Web Visitor has opened and your 3CX installation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
that is, I can not do it as it opens except the 3cx url;
 
So yes, the chat windows opens and it has the 3CX URL/FQDN there.
Are you asking if it's possible to have your website URL there instead of the 3CX URL?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
ideally I would like it to come out like this and not in a new window, is that possible?


1626158353676.png
 
Not for the time being, no, but this may come as an option at some point in the future.
 
In fact, thank you for your quick reply, can the 3cx url at least come out of the dialog box?
 
I'm afraid that not possible either, as I explained a few comments above.
 
is there any way to put automatic answers for customer management until it speaks to a representative?
 
There are option to Welcome messages to automatically be presented to the Web Visitor when they start a chat, and offline messages that they can leave if no agents are available when they initiate the chat.

But if you are asking about some kind f custom form the Web Visitor must fill in before initiating the chat, no. The only thing that you can enforce is for the Web Visitor to enter a name and email.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nikos To
I can put different logos do you know ?

1626168995798.png 1626169005131.png
 
You can change the logo icon when you have selected an option that includes Chat. Judging from your screenshot, you have selected the "Phone only" option. In this case, the icon is fixed and you can only change the color scheme.
 
I notice that I can change the color, but I want it to have something else at the beginning and something else when using the call, ie orange at the beginning and when someone calls to turn red,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock