- Joined
- Jul 25, 2016
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello,
Have a little situation and need some help.
We had someone on staff work on a customer engagement last year and we think what they did was set them up on a trial with a commercial license potentially (why we think this I explain below). The employee was let go sometime last year and we think the customer engagement was never converted to a full license.
Today, the customer calls to tell us their system is down and we tracked it down to a license issue. Their license says "Revoked" in the admin interface. I assume this means it was a commercial license. Anyway, I purchased a license for them and tried to apply it but the system says that commercial licenses cannot be replaced.
Can anyone help us figure out what to do? Customer is currently down all day. I tried reaching 3cx via the customer service bot thing but it was a dead end.
Have a little situation and need some help.
We had someone on staff work on a customer engagement last year and we think what they did was set them up on a trial with a commercial license potentially (why we think this I explain below). The employee was let go sometime last year and we think the customer engagement was never converted to a full license.
Today, the customer calls to tell us their system is down and we tracked it down to a license issue. Their license says "Revoked" in the admin interface. I assume this means it was a commercial license. Anyway, I purchased a license for them and tried to apply it but the system says that commercial licenses cannot be replaced.
Can anyone help us figure out what to do? Customer is currently down all day. I tried reaching 3cx via the customer service bot thing but it was a dead end.