• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Company Logo in Management Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmmd

Customer
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
We have the enterprise edition. We also have supported phones from Fanvil. My logo meets the size and format requirements. All my searching always refers to a page showing the logo's format but no where on this page does it say HOW to use the logo once you have a logo meeting this pages requirements. I cannot find where to upload our logo in the management console. We are on premise using 16.0.8.9. I did see where someone said it was on the phone's provisition page, but it isn't. I've checked the provisioning page for our X3, X4 users and there is no place to load or select a logo.
 
Please note that the Fanvil X3 and X4 do not have the ability to use your own logo. From the X3 and X4 series only the Fanvil X3U, X3SG, X4U have the option to select another logo.
 
Well would not have thought that 'U' would make that much difference. I have some phones with 'U' as well and well, you are correct. I plugged one of them in and it does now show you can provision it in the console. How about on the page I referred to you actually put instructions on where to look in the management console versus just what the logo formats are and what phones are supported?
 

Attachments

  • Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
I see your point, although in all honesty I think that would be the first place someone would look is there if they have provisioned a phone before in 3CX.

You would also have seen it the first time around, but you were using a phone model that doesn't support this.

Glad it's all figured out now though! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us