- Joined
- Jul 14, 2021
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 1
Sorry for the question, but, what does the Team Integration really gives to the user?
Im asking because most of my customers are on least expensive MS365 licenses, and the Teams Integration requires more money on the 3CX license as well as a higher tier of MS 365 licenses or some Voice Add-Ons
I read the Team Integration on 3CX.com, but in summary it says:
Dial externally via 3CX SIP trunks.
Eliminate costly MS domestic / international calling plans.
Choose your own cost-effective SIP provider in your region.
Make do with less staff on expensive MS365 E5 license plans.
It looks to me that it says "you can now dial out directly from the Team interface using your 3CX trunk"
I mean, is that all? because users can just pick their phone to dial out, or not? instead of the company expending $$$ so they can click inside their PC and use a headset.
Sorry if I sound mean, most likely I dont get all the benefits, thats what Im asking.
Dotty
Im asking because most of my customers are on least expensive MS365 licenses, and the Teams Integration requires more money on the 3CX license as well as a higher tier of MS 365 licenses or some Voice Add-Ons
I read the Team Integration on 3CX.com, but in summary it says:
Dial externally via 3CX SIP trunks.
Eliminate costly MS domestic / international calling plans.
Choose your own cost-effective SIP provider in your region.
Make do with less staff on expensive MS365 E5 license plans.
It looks to me that it says "you can now dial out directly from the Team interface using your 3CX trunk"
I mean, is that all? because users can just pick their phone to dial out, or not? instead of the company expending $$$ so they can click inside their PC and use a headset.
Sorry if I sound mean, most likely I dont get all the benefits, thats what Im asking.
Dotty