- Joined
- Apr 12, 2019
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi,
I get the following message when trying to use the wordpress plugin (Removed correct domain names for security)
Access to fetch at 'https://XXX.3cx.co.uk:5001/callus/#trl/MyPhone/c2clogin?c2cid=' from origin 'https://XXX.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
I have no trailing slashes in the wordpress plugin or the 3cx setup. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the plugin, removed the default setup and created a new one but I get the same issue.
Any assistance would be appreciated
I get the following message when trying to use the wordpress plugin (Removed correct domain names for security)
Access to fetch at 'https://XXX.3cx.co.uk:5001/callus/#trl/MyPhone/c2clogin?c2cid=' from origin 'https://XXX.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
I have no trailing slashes in the wordpress plugin or the 3cx setup. I have uninstalled, reinstalled the plugin, removed the default setup and created a new one but I get the same issue.
Any assistance would be appreciated