CP960 provisioned OK but Dial and Directory buttons do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesThreecx

Customer
Joined
Mar 8, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
7
Greetings,

Was very excited to convert a teams CP960 into a SIP phone, love the CP920s and the CP960s looked like they would be just as good.

Installed the 3CX firmware and phone provisioned fine on v18 Build 20.

The touchscreen buttons all work except for Dial and Directory buttons do not work. If I initiate a call through 3CX webclient I can have a phone call but I have no in call controls.

Hoping someone has insight into a quick fix for this.

Thank you.
 
Don't know as this is the first time I have got the CP960 where it works like the CP920. I will need to test the functionality but really odd that provisioning left the CP960 almost bricked.
 
Let us know the outcome
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe