• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

CyberData SIP Paging adaptor not working on 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardinace8

New User
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am having an issue with the CyberData SIP paging adapter. I configure it for local LAN and have the test phone on the same network, but its not receiving any of the pages. I have created a ring group and the phone is setup to receive multicasting from that ring group. If I dial the ring group I don't hear anything on the receiver end and there is no indication of the call reacting the phone. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us