Desk phone with additional wireless handset

Status
Not open for further replies.

lritpeter

Silver Partner
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
4
Is there a Yealink desk phone that allows for an additional wireless handset?
 
I have that and have tried to use it with a W56H on a T54W phone and it does not work. The cordless handset pairs but it does not get dial tone. 3CX said it's not supported.
 
I have that and have tried to use it with a W56H on a T54W phone and it does not work. The cordless handset pairs but it does not get dial tone. 3CX said it's not supported.
not directly supported by 3CX. you have to manually configure the W56H handset in the T54W web gui. not for novice users.
 
Okay good to know. I will play with it today. If you have any setup guides available, that would be amazing!
 
Not sure if something changed with 3CX. I just did a factory reset on a T54W and installed their current firmware. Installed the DD10K and paired a W56H and it is working without having to log into the web config.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon