Did 3CX just drop SkySwitch as a Supported SIP trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Brewer

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
28
Reaction score
10
SkySwitch is no longer listed on the 3CX Supported SIP trunk page (https://www.3cx.com/partners/sip-trunks/usa/). I haven't received any communication either from 3CX or my Partner Account rep.

Does anyone know anything or have any confirmation?
 
It would seem that way, but your Skyswitch rep should be able to answer that question.
 
I got the official response from SkySwitch today…

I was unaware that we had been removed as a support SIP Trunk for 3CX, but at the same time, BCM One has moved the 3CX direct relationship to utilize sip.us.
 
Makes sense. 3CX doesn't partner with competitors and since BCM has bought everyone it makes sense to move the relationship to SIP.US since that division of BCM One doesn't compete.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,932
Members
165,157
Latest member
distrimed