DID reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

brenrich101

Premier Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
7
Hi guys,

We have a call queue with three DID's assigned to it. The idea is that we use these numbers to market in different places.

Is there an easy way we can report on how many calls come into each DID? We tried using three different queues but I feel this gets messy.

Thanks in advance :)
 
Have you tried the Trunk/DID report?
 
Have you tried the Trunk/DID report?
That did it thank you. I did initially try this and it didn't show up anything, but I did on the weekend. Turns out it doesn't list DID's that haven't received any calls. Thanks again :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock