- Joined
- Oct 28, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I have a 3cx hosted system where the FQDN is <mycompany>.co.3cx.us
If I try to call myself using Direct SIP in the web phone app, I can see my status go from "ready" to "on a call", but the web app phone never rings. If I hang up the call, I get an email notice saying that I miised a call from DirectSIP. I didn't do anything with DNS entries since i don't control the 3cx hosting. How do I get this working?
Thank you.
If I try to call myself using Direct SIP in the web phone app, I can see my status go from "ready" to "on a call", but the web app phone never rings. If I hang up the call, I get an email notice saying that I miised a call from DirectSIP. I didn't do anything with DNS entries since i don't control the 3cx hosting. How do I get this working?
Thank you.