- Joined
- Apr 11, 2021
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi all, I’m finding that calls come in with a second copy of the Caller ID number on my new v.18.0/1029 installation. The display on a Snom D315 shows the CID number (or contact name) followed by the CID number again, which I’d like to remove. It displays like this:
from 0XXXXXXXX 0XXXXXXXX or
from Caller, Name 0XXXXXXXX or
from Main:Caller, Name 0XXXXXXXX or
from Caller, Name:Main 0XXXXXXXX
This makes for an unnecessarily long Caller ID screen, and it’s a bit of a mess. It’s a similar story for voicemail notifications. It has happened with 2 trunk providers I tried. Is this a known thing? Any way to fix it?
Secondly, above, I think there should be a space after the colon, as that would look much better. Is there a way for me to change that? I guess not, but worth asking.
Thanks.
from 0XXXXXXXX 0XXXXXXXX or
from Caller, Name 0XXXXXXXX or
from Main:Caller, Name 0XXXXXXXX or
from Caller, Name:Main 0XXXXXXXX
This makes for an unnecessarily long Caller ID screen, and it’s a bit of a mess. It’s a similar story for voicemail notifications. It has happened with 2 trunk providers I tried. Is this a known thing? Any way to fix it?
Secondly, above, I think there should be a space after the colon, as that would look much better. Is there a way for me to change that? I guess not, but worth asking.
Thanks.