Lanindigo Free User Joined Nov 4, 2023 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Feb 21, 2024 #1 Hello I have an error updating Deskphone GRANDSTREAM GXP 1610 Firmware. After updating, the Deskphone disappeared from the Phones list in 3cx phone system managerment. What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you everyone
Hello I have an error updating Deskphone GRANDSTREAM GXP 1610 Firmware. After updating, the Deskphone disappeared from the Phones list in 3cx phone system managerment. What should I do to fix this problem? Thank you everyone
TheodorosG_3CX Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 4,479 Reaction score 1,420 Feb 22, 2024 #2 This is a duplicate of this post. Let us know the outcome.
Lanindigo Free User Joined Nov 4, 2023 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Feb 22, 2024 #3 TheodorosG_3CX said: This is a duplicate of this post. Let us know the outcome. Click to expand... Thank you I have contacted Grandstream and will follow these instructions, then I will respond with the results here.
TheodorosG_3CX said: This is a duplicate of this post. Let us know the outcome. Click to expand... Thank you I have contacted Grandstream and will follow these instructions, then I will respond with the results here.
TheodorosG_3CX Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 4,479 Reaction score 1,420 Feb 22, 2024 #4 Waiting for your feedback