• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Error updating Firmware Deskphone Grandstream GXP 1610 version 1.0.4.138 to version 1.0.7.13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanindigo

Free User
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Hello

I have an error updating Deskphone GRANDSTREAM GXP 1610 Firmware. After updating, the Deskphone disappeared from the Phones list in 3cx phone system managerment.

What should I do to fix this problem?

Thank you everyone
 
This is a duplicate of this post. Let us know the outcome.
 
This is a duplicate of this post. Let us know the outcome.
Thank you

I have contacted Grandstream and will follow these instructions, then I will respond with the results here.
 
Waiting for your feedback ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us