- Joined
- Nov 29, 2018
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 11
"Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid regular expression: /[^a-zA-Z·À-ÖØ-öø-ͽͿ-῿‌-â€â€¿-â€â°-â†â°€-⿯ã€-퟿豈-ï·ï·°-�.$_\d]/: Range out of order in character class
at new RegExp (<anonymous>)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:12)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:12)
at n (callus.js:1)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:32)
at n (callus.js:1)
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1"
I'm testing the plugin on a non Wordpress website. It seems that there are characters not recognized, when I open the JS with a text editor and look for this, it indeed looks quite weird. Anybody else having this problem ?
at new RegExp (<anonymous>)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:12)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:12)
at n (callus.js:1)
at Module.<anonymous> (callus.js:32)
at n (callus.js:1)
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1
at callus.js:1"
I'm testing the plugin on a non Wordpress website. It seems that there are characters not recognized, when I open the JS with a text editor and look for this, it indeed looks quite weird. Anybody else having this problem ?