Fanvil i10V Video Door Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

knollwooddev

Customer
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
I have a Fanvil i10V video door phone connected to our 3CX system. Voice calls working great in both directions. However, there is no video from the door phone when calling extensions that have the 3CX WebClient. From what I've read online, the WebClient should be able to display a video call. Any ideas? Thank you!
 
I have a Fanvil i10V video door phone connected to our 3CX system. Voice calls working great in both directions. However, there is no video from the door phone when calling extensions that have the 3CX WebClient. From what I've read online, the WebClient should be able to display a video call. Any ideas? Thank you!
Make sure it is configured to use H264 with Base Profile or Main Profile. Also, check the bitrate and framerates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal