Solved Fanvil template update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray gershon

Free User
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
I keep getting messages that my Fanvil template is out of date and to download the new version. Once I click on download the message disappears but then reappears whenever the system is rebooted for maintenance or updates. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I am on v18 release 2 build 314. I am using a single Fanvil x3u phone. Firmware version 2.4.12. Thanks.
 
Hi Ray,

We released an updated template before the latest 3CX system update, and we released another one after the 314 build came out.

It is normal in this case for this to happen so I would not worry about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Ok. Thanks. I thought I had missed a step somewhere. Appreciate the quick answer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal