Fanvil V62G Provisioning Issue

Azizul R

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I got some issue provisioning Fanvil V62G.
Before this, I just need to add phone to ext. and some config, plug in internet, and it will auto provision. But recently it’s not working anymore with the same method. Now after do the same method, I need to remove the phone from extension, add it back, then reboot only it will provision.
Any idea why this happen? this making the provision process slower. helppppp

3CX: 20.0.6.724
Firmware: 2.12.20.3
 
Hi,

1. Start by making sure you have compatible firmware https://www.3cx.com/docs/phone-firmwares/
2. Read the event log after you add the phone, was the MAC delivered successfully to RPS? If not stop here and investigate.
3. I see you have a custom FQDN, which I cannot reach. I have to assume that your phone cannot reach it either. You might want to do some DNS tests on your own and figure that part out from within the network the phone resides.
4. Custom FQDN = custom certs. If those are not set up properly phones might have trouble connecting to the server to pull provisioning files.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,155
Messages
591,012
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal