Fanvil v62w not provisioning through SBC

american10

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
4
Hello. I have a remote client in another state. He was previously using a Fanvil x5u connected with STUN using the wifi dongle. He got a new router and the wifi stopped working with the new router.

I had a Fanvil v62w shipped to him and found out that the phone router doesn't work over wifi. So I shipped him a SBC to use instead.

So I have a SBC on his network, wired directly into his router. The Fanvil v62w is connected via wifi. I added the phone using the mac address of the wifi connection, configured to connect through the SBC connected to his network, copied the provision link, input it into the static provisioning server entry with type HTTPS and applied the settings and did an autoconfigure.

No matter what I do, the phone will not provision. I'm not sure what is going on. Any suggestions?
 
I updated 3CX to the update 5 so that the v62w is a supported phone (before doing any of the above).
 

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal