Solved Fanvil X7C-V2 - Connect via SBC / Router Phone Issue (No Option)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherIT

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hello

Try to setup X7C-V2 phone as a router phone, firmware is 2.12.20

When adding the phone , I select X7C-V2 as the phone model, type in the mac address, when I get to the Connect via SBC / router phone it is not giving me the option to select this phone / extension.

According to 3CX docs - this phone can be a router phone https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/fanvil-x3-x5/

What I am doing wrong - as I have setup X4U-V2 without any issues as router phones




Screenshot 2025-03-10 160013.png​
 
Last edited:
Ignore

Having a mad 15 mins, I needed to select 'connect directly' as this is the first sbc phone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal