- Joined
- Feb 24, 2020
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
Currently, I have IP Blacklist setup to deny everything except a few static locations. All works great with phones. However, now we want to add click2chat. It seems to use the same port 5001 as everything else. Is there a way to limit click2chat to a certain port? In other words, is there a way I can still only allow phones from specific IPs but allow chat from anywhere?
Thanks in advance,
RS
Currently, I have IP Blacklist setup to deny everything except a few static locations. All works great with phones. However, now we want to add click2chat. It seems to use the same port 5001 as everything else. Is there a way to limit click2chat to a certain port? In other words, is there a way I can still only allow phones from specific IPs but allow chat from anywhere?
Thanks in advance,
RS