Flowroute : 407 Proxy Authentication Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois_MTL

New User
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Hi there,
I'm new here and also new in this technology. I started yesterday with Flowroute and 3CX with an Iphone 13.
I can make outbounds calls without any troubles. The only issue is that... nobody can call me.
I started a ticket with Flowroute and they answered me this :

Everything on your Flowroute account is setup correctly. We are seeing both Inbound and outbound calls, however Inbound calls are failing at 3CX level. As shown in the call logs above, Flowroute is sending Inbound calls to your 3CX server, however 3CX is responding with a 407 Proxy Authentication Required error message. I would advise you to consult to your IT who helped you set up your 3CX or open a ticket with 3CX support to resolve the 407 Proxy Authentication Required error issue. There are also a couple of 3CX community forums online which have solutions for this error.

I've been through all the topics on this forum, but it looks that even the Main trunk number on 3CX cloud is right ! it start with a +.

Is there anyone who could help me with this please with a "simple and easy" explanation ;)
 

Attachments

When you say you set up a transfer call on your Iphone do you mean the 3CX app on your Iphone or the phone directly?
Can you explain the call scenario that is not working in detail please?
Hi Yiannish,
Thanks for your answer; Leejor seems to understand the point. I'll try some tests today, but as I'm in europe now, i can't contact BELL (My canadian provider).

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,936
Members
165,158
Latest member
ascheney74